Rental terms and conditions
The following payments apply for this booking:
- Deposit: 25% due within 7 days of booking being accepted
- Balance: 75% due 7 days before stay commences
- Payment of deposit: Once we accept your booking a deposit must be paid AND received by us in order to secure the booking.
Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt by us of the deposit.
- Failure to pay the deposit in time may result in your booking being cancelled and the property being made available to others.
- Should we cancel a booking of yours due to non or late payment of a deposit then any deposit received by us from you will be refunded in full.
The balance due must be received on or before its due date. If your payment fails to reach us by the due date we may choose to cancel your booking with or without notice to you, and make the property available to others.
Cancellation charges apply (see below).
If you need to cancel a booking please let us know as soon as possible so we may offer the property to others.
Should YOU choose to cancel the booking: A refund, less any rental shortfall, will be provided if a replacement booking can be found. Otherwise, the following cancellation charges apply:
- Cancellation ordinarily results in a cancellation charge amounting to 50% of the total booking charge
- Cancellation within 48 hours of the scheduled start of stay results in a cancellation charge amounting to 100% of the total booking charge.
Should WE cancel the booking due to YOUR NON-PAYMENT:
- Should any of your payments fail to reach us by their due date we have the right to cancel the booking with or without providing you with notice. Under these circumstances our standard cancellation charges apply.
Cancellation by Owner/Manager:
- In the event that we need to cancel your booking we will refund in full or find an alternative property.
- Failure to meet the terms and conditions of your tenancy may result in your booking being cancelled during your stay. In this case no refund of any unused
rental will be made and any Bond paid may be forfeited. Cancellation could result from complaints regarding noise or bad behaviour.
Payment by Internet Banking goes to Bank of New Zealand Coromandel Branch 02/0304/0026007/02, C.A.S.Ltd Trust account using your surname as a reference please.
For bookings starting within 14 days of acceptance. Please note that if your booking request is accepted and starts within 14 days of the acceptance, full payment is required.
No pets are permitted on rental properties unless specifically stated.
Your booking has been accepted with the number of people on your booking request. Should this alter at any point during your stay you require the Landlords permission before adding extra guests to the property. Failure to do so may result in immediate termination of your stay should we find that this has clause been breached. Numbers are placed on properties to ensure that the facilities are not stressed and that the property can cope with the number of guests staying.